The YOKOTA electric system wrenches with integrated torque transducer and angle sensor offer a large reduction of energy consumption, a high degree of accuracy and fantastic work efficiency.
- Reduction of energy consumption – Lean and Green.
- No need for pneumatic installation with compressor, air piping, hose and solenoid valves.
- No need for lubrication of the tool. Good for the working environment, especially near paint shops.
- Due to the newly developed outer rotor servo motor and the composite body, the YOKOTA system e-wrench has the lightest weight in its class.
Reliable and accurate tightening:
- Faulty tightening detection with maximum accuracy due to the use of an integrated torque transducer and also an integrated angle sensor.
- During the tightening process, four different variables are measured and monitored:
Torque – Angle – Time – Nº. of Impulses.
- Torque transducer and angle sensor located directly at the front of the main shaft, giving the best accuracy of measurement.
- Torque transducer measures directly and transmits the signals contactless.
- The angle sensor is an extremely compact (PAT) rotary encoder that detects both angle as well as direction by 1 degree, signal transmission contactless.
- Detects cross threads, double hits, contamination, etc.
- The impulse unit is supported on both ends by ball bearings (PAT.P).
- The impulse unit has a check valve mechanism (PAT.P) to reduce the oil pressure on the main shaft.
- For heat suppression of the impulse unit it is equipped with a separate cooling fan.
- For heat suppression of the motor it is equipped with a cooling fan that reduces motor size (and weight at the same time).